Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 2, 20223 yr Buy the Steam Deck and supporting Steam allows Valve to grow complacent and not make games.Just super sayin.
November 2, 20223 yr I wanna defend Tifa but I literally never played the og FF7 nor watched playthroughs of it
November 2, 20223 yr Ykw fairAerith > TifaMaybe hot take but Jessie > Aerith Idk if I actually believe that though so don't come at me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003