Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 24, 20242 yr This better not be accurate. These assholes just shut down two beloved studios from their own fanbase* and keep putting out BS statement after BS statement for their 'reason' or 'explanation' as to why they did it. Oh... and they also practically already announced they've *given up on their own console* and are putting *their own studio games on other platforms. That's all I have to say on this. If someone actually has an issue with what I said... cry me a river seriously
June 24, 20242 yr =)microsoft can't do IiteraIIy anything rightif any of these accept a buyout from them, then frankIy they're just as stupid as microsoft itseIf isI'd put my guesses on konami doing it since what do they have to Ioveeither metaI gear and siIent hiII die with them, or with microsoft it makes no differenceoh and everything eIse konami has
June 24, 20242 yr Out of the companies listed that are more than likely most willing to be acquired... I would probably say those two companies... are Konami...
June 24, 20242 yr And Square Enix.😒Sorry this is just likely. But obviously just my own personal opinion. I guess.
June 24, 20242 yr Sega already said they don't want to be acquired. Though that might have been years ago at this rate but I know for a fact I saw an article stating this
June 24, 20242 yr And Square because they've had nothing but bad news and they probably would take it thinking it would 'save' them even if that's not actually the case in the slightestIt's the same companies that Sony/PlayStation would eye for an acquisition when those rumors spread they were looking to acquire to respond to the Microsoft/ABK oneBut this is all hypothetical technically speaking. I'm not sure I fully believe Microsoft is looking to acquire another publisher. Again. I was just saying it better not be accurate.
June 24, 20242 yr Microsoft still isn't done with the Activision stuff, they are still dealing with the FTC stuff which will take another year or twoAnd even then I highly doubt Microsoft heads wants to spend billions again on their console division when they haven't gotten anything in return yet for what they already boughtNevermind them closing two studios recently, their shift of focus on going multiplat with some games says it allBuying Bethesda and then making the new Doom game come out on PS5 is stupid, and the only reason it's happening is because of the amount they spent for little returnAnd it needs to be said but consolidations don't leak. No one knew Activision or Bethesda were being bought until it came out officially.That tweet is just a wishlist to stir the pot and nothing more
June 24, 20242 yr Well, since no one else has said them yet, I'll say that the acquisitions will be Capcom and Warner bros 🤓
June 24, 20242 yr At least that makes Master Chief in Multiversus more likely if they do buy Warner Bros. Games.
June 24, 20242 yr even tho they still out their games on their fffffiretrucking consoleThey win all the super money(???????)# It makes sense.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003