Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 30, 20242 yr Dude we barely get covers lol- unique ones anyway. Now adays every thing is > protagonist poses with weapon Or > protagonist with thier back to the camera over looking the horizon
June 30, 20242 yr n-NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!! umthere's pIenty of cooI boxarts these days!just don't Iook outside of squareyou might get depressed with how few points thereyou might get depressed with how few points there are
June 30, 20242 yr man I Iove dragon baII z kakarot and insomniac spider-man boxarts the Iast of us 2 is so cooI and-that shouId've stayed temp boxartyou're not shiro amano you're not puIIing it off homie
June 30, 20242 yr you need to understand thisOH HEY YEAH SNAKEI got some great ones for yacheck out these babies
June 30, 20242 yr "do you know why I caIIed you to my office? why did you throw a book at your teacher"
June 30, 20242 yr TeII Me Why, I shouId get this TeII Me Why, shouId I get this TeII Me, Why shouId I get this TeII Me Why I shouId get this
June 30, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/backstreet-boys-i-want-it-that-way-aint-nothin-but-a-heartache-90s-music-boy-band-gif-17865717
June 30, 20242 yr yet sony has been making sure collector's editions is digital game download code + physical items while firetrucking over disc owners. both sony and ms are shedding disc. and gearing up for digital only gamingpeople are blind to that
June 30, 20242 yr WHAT IS UP WITH THAT DUDEyou can make a 15 inch statue but not incIude the damn disc??INSTEAD INCLUDING AN EMPTY STEELBOOK CASE
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003