Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 7, 20251 yr there's no way they fixed all of the issuesin the full gamethe state of this beta was shockingIf all of this is fixed I will eat my shoethe game is still peak despite the issues though
February 7, 20251 yr Is it not bad PR releasing a beta with issues?Even when they say they have fixed the issues in the full version.
February 7, 20251 yr it is bad. the issue is that world was bad too during launch so I don't really have confidence
February 7, 20251 yr the best change btwisthe new focus modeit fixes so many issues I had with the combat
February 7, 20251 yr @HuntSD#7607 did anyone beat it yet? I'm been slammed at work so I haven't been paying attention
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003