Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 11, 20251 yr I doubt will see anything on Halo CE Remake until the June showcases tbhWould be great for State of Play for Bungie to show off Apollo, we usually would get a showcase or trailer by now.
February 11, 20251 yr its a code name right now, we dont know its actual name at the moment prolly why it was weird
February 11, 20251 yr I can't wait for nomura to show up saying "I did FFXV remaster added my original spin....... oh kingdom hearts, um yeah it's coming........... bye 👋 "
February 11, 20251 yr aIthough, I guess the windows port can be considered a remaster with aII those um grass physics??
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003