Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 16, 20251 yr 10 years from now it won't even be called an Xbox anymore it'll just be called a "gamestation".Or "The Microsoft Console ✨️Experience✨️"
February 16, 20251 yr What xbox needs to do is make an actual X shaped consoleThat will sell a bajillion consoles
February 16, 20251 yr Elon Musk fuming rnoh my god he's everywherehttps://tenor.com/view/ffxiv-ff14-zenos-yae-galvus-zenos-garlean-gif-22099107
February 16, 20251 yr avowed more Iike accepted idkhow's the game btw, avowed I meanik it's from obsidian and they're Iike darIings for a Iot of peopIe
February 16, 20251 yr I can tell you after a yter told me what I should think about the game. give me a second
February 16, 20251 yr I am still waiting for SkillUps Metaphor Re Fantazio review but seems like he's just a normie and actually doesn't care about JRPGs
February 16, 20251 yr guy always seemed to me like someone who pretend to like JRPGs but then all it comes down to is FF7
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003