Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 24, 20251 yr They're like "technically it was on you for not asking where the scores were coming from, so..."
February 24, 20251 yr Original thought upon announcement: when will it be Kyle's turn? Reveal of "my adventures with" title: oh shit, for real? Why yes I will take more of that goodness, thank you
February 24, 20251 yr Like My Adventures with Green Lantern is definitely gonna be connected to the Superman one
February 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894105256771952770?t=71Hw7CjG8oSmJEh2s2Oyaw&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr ...shorts are acceptable. As long as he doesn't magically talk (or he can if he does in the movie, I guess)
February 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/CultureCrave/status/1894121666927841638?t=gVNirAgMitqlsFqwXGLBtQ&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894130926554120488?t=w4_9zMaygs8_6ASkOxnh8A&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr It is impressive how big the world is and the Nintendo Switch can load it one go. I hope the next Kingdom Hearts game will be similar. Kingdom Hearts 3 was impressive but the Nintendo Switch is weaker than a Playstation or Xbox.
February 24, 20251 yr I know games like The Witcher exist on Nintendo Switch as well but I do not think that Pokémon can keep up with that.
February 24, 20251 yr It will sell regardless. I think at this point you can make anything you want and put the Pokémon name on it and it will sell.
February 24, 20251 yr You could make a mobile application called potato Berries Pokémon application for 99$ and it would sell.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003