Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 30, 20251 yr I was actually originally gonna say "you like Syl" but I didn't wanna be mean to her lmaofiretruck it's 6am my time?
March 30, 20251 yr I shouldn't have to specify that it's 2025 not a crappy rom com on the HALLMARK CHANNEL😭I will either be wide ass awake or dead ass asleepLet's see lol
March 30, 20251 yr 💔🤷🏽♂️ awake or nah im gonna ring twice if not i watch it by myselfYou’re gonna see my reactions here anywau
March 30, 20251 yr Bros deadIts eid day so he’s probably busyAnyway im gonna dip nowYou better be awakeOn Wednesday
March 30, 20251 yr https://x.com/XC_Enel/status/1906238740521164843this game will never stop not being controversial and polarizing
March 30, 20251 yr More Xenoblade 2 mainly due to some of the combat design choices, character design choices, and voice acting choices, though that's from my limited outside knowledge. The other xenoblade games are much more universally liked I believe, even Xenoblade X
March 30, 20251 yr It mostly has to do with Xenoblade 2s female designs and cause of how some scenarios felt fanserviceyThe story is great though
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003