Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 7Jul 7 FF7 og only fans will never understand what actual bad story changes are until they played WoW
July 7Jul 7 I can't believe Blizzard just ruined the lore of two races that have been existing for 20 years now with "everything was just a lie"
July 7Jul 7 Don't think it will hold up here. Unless I am missing something, they were told at the same time as everyone else with the notice being in a year and a half. It's not something that's happening next week (as an example).
July 7Jul 7 True, I'm sure people are still reeling from the announcement anyways and are trying to get reoriented. Could a third party distributor come out and fill the niche for disc demand?
July 7Jul 7 I have a copy of Yakuza Gaiden- it didn't have a case on launch; digital only, I had to order the code and disc through Play Asia
July 7Jul 7 For the ps5, maybe? All Sony said in the announcement is that games before 2028 can still get more physical copies made, just any after that they won't do. Maybe it can still work through third party ones.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003