Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 12Jul 12 unfortunate that Elliot has to be caught in the crossfire because the game genuinely does deserve the praise
July 12Jul 12 I'm replaying FF7R and man, I don't know how I'm gonna feel about Sephiroth's voice being different in revelation. The current VA is so good in my eyes
July 12Jul 12 Sephiroth has a deep voice but he still has a softer tone to it, the new guy was ALL BASS and i couldn't tell it was Seph until he said Cloud
July 12Jul 12 i know the VA has done great work in the past and i'm def not saying anything negative about his performances at all, just that i dont think his voice fits sephiroth well from the one line we've heard. hopefully its better in the long run rather than judging from the trailer lol
July 13Jul 13 I'm going to interject to say that Roache from FF7R and Zeno's from FFXIV would be gay lovers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003