Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
1 hour ago1 hr That despite all the shit we give him, Geoff Keighly's Game Awards Show is a more legit Award Show lmao
1 hour ago1 hr Maybe it's just me being a little delusional but despite the issues some people have with him I think he has a genuine care and passion for it
1 hour ago1 hr Bare goddamn minimum is apparently too much to ask for in this day and age man, absolutely ridiculous
1 hour ago1 hr He's the minus 1% of nepo babies born to privlege that actually cares and tries to give back
1 hour ago1 hr He loves video games and always backed the hobby up from the people who think video games are a joke
1 hour ago1 hr I am so sorry I misread that for some reason as "I never dated the guy" and I was like huhhhh
1 hour ago1 hr I honestly cant tell if thats stupider than the academy itself seeing it as that themselves
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003