Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

know what this means?

It gets so ridiculous every year

That despite all the shit we give him, Geoff Keighly's Game Awards Show is a more legit Award Show lmao

at least they and the voters usually play the damn games nominated

# PRECISELY

Maybe it's just me being a little delusional but despite the issues some people have with him I think he has a genuine care and passion for it

Bare goddamn minimum is apparently too much to ask for in this day and age man, absolutely ridiculous

Oh I feel the same way

He's the minus 1% of nepo babies born to privlege that actually cares and tries to give back

He might be one of the only ones lmao

He loves video games and always backed the hobby up from the people who think video games are a joke

I never hated the guy

To be fair, this is submitting them to the category, not them being a nominee

So it's the studio or whatever that said "yeah put them in comedy and musical"

I am so sorry I misread that for some reason as "I never dated the guy" and I was like huhhhh

💀 💀

Which is still extremely stupid to put them in consideration

I honestly cant tell if thats stupider than the academy itself seeing it as that themselves

Either way

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top