Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

low iq moment lmao

Its like if Capcom put Onimusha as a platformer

That would be extremely stupid

my favorite turn based RPG is

Azura's Wrath

Asuras wrath

I've been finally getting into it after all these years lol

God that game is the definition of scale doesn't exist

More games

Should be like Azura's Wrath

The main theme in that is so good too

speaking of games finally I got around to, finally am playing the first Hades

uhhhhh holy shit- that game was robbed at the game awards lmao

I bought it like last Thursday or some thing and uh I haven't stopped. Playing, I mean. I can't stop playing it, honestly.

It's probably okay game but I feel like it's the kind of game I wouldn't play unless somebody bought it for me

I thought so too-ish, my rougelike experience is very limited last one I played was honestly probably besides Slash Zero, Returnal

But idk what it is man its super addictive

It's really easy to get into and the runs are pretty fast

And the weapons are mostly good too

Also helps that all the characters designs are top notch

Good voice acting too

I also always complain about OST's rarely standing out to me anymore but Hades has a really dope soundtrack

I just now realized that....after I finish Trails, I have to go back to finishing Rebirth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top