Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
53 minutes ago53 min I bought it like last Thursday or some thing and uh I haven't stopped. Playing, I mean. I can't stop playing it, honestly.
52 minutes ago52 min It's probably okay game but I feel like it's the kind of game I wouldn't play unless somebody bought it for me
52 minutes ago52 min I thought so too-ish, my rougelike experience is very limited last one I played was honestly probably besides Slash Zero, Returnal
48 minutes ago48 min I also always complain about OST's rarely standing out to me anymore but Hades has a really dope soundtrack
48 minutes ago48 min I just now realized that....after I finish Trails, I have to go back to finishing Rebirth
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003