Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
4 hours ago4 hr Now that re zero is done I don't have any interest to watch any other anime although I want to I just can't find anything that grabbing me.
4 hours ago4 hr Actually there is JoJo but I'm waiting for that to be much further along before diving in
4 hours ago4 hr Re zero me is one of THOSE stories like I think it's on the same level of Kingdom Hearts at this point for me.I've decided to start reading the light novels on how much I loved it
4 hours ago4 hr Especially since it's probably going to be 5 years until season 5 un ironically I don't want to wait that long to see the continuation
11 minutes ago11 min I've been kind of interested in watching it but then I fear that's going to make me want to buy that game and I don't want to purchase dive into something like that yet
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003