Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
19 hours ago19 hr Now that re zero is done I don't have any interest to watch any other anime although I want to I just can't find anything that grabbing me.
19 hours ago19 hr Actually there is JoJo but I'm waiting for that to be much further along before diving in
19 hours ago19 hr Re zero me is one of THOSE stories like I think it's on the same level of Kingdom Hearts at this point for me.I've decided to start reading the light novels on how much I loved it
19 hours ago19 hr Especially since it's probably going to be 5 years until season 5 un ironically I don't want to wait that long to see the continuation
15 hours ago15 hr I've been kind of interested in watching it but then I fear that's going to make me want to buy that game and I don't want to purchase dive into something like that yet
2 hours ago2 hr https://variety.com/2026/film/news/name-of-paramount-warner-bros-unveiled-skydance-1236893761/ (heavy sigh)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003