Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

But that's about where my issue is so it's not the worst thing ever

Last year also showed what a green lantern is capable of in this universe so it's not like I am stuck with this forever

Ooof that's terrible, I hope all is well

i do wonder just how different s2 is going to be. no longer a mystery to solve, though i guess a new one could be introduced to have a similar feel?

also [spoiler]did john actually tell his family at the end? i was waiting for their reactions but maybe I'm missing something[/spoiler]

Looked like there was a short timeskip at the end, was a bit sudden

The set up for being more on [spoiler]earth[/spoiler] is there at least

I do hope now that the groundwork is done for John, they make it more fantastical

Even if its just on earth

Like let the aliens be aliens and not just shapeshifters

And please, more constructs

Man, I haven't even watched it yet or clicked on the spoiler tags and I'm already disappointed

i went in expecting not to care at all and came out the end loving it so

probably my favorite DCU project so far actually

This is so unreal khqueen

Discord Image

WHAT'S WITH THE UI 💀

This is TP on mobile

And it works surprisingly well

I have stable 30 fps

Interesting 🤔

Otti what did you do.....

is that logo official? i thought this batman wasn't part of the dc studios movies?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top