Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Man if they do a ps5 version....I might just get it

they deadass got switch games running 4k60 on it already 💀

LOOOOL I SAW

LIKE BRUH

I'm so sad cause i distinctly remember the day my PS5 auto updated for me, a week before the jailbreak was announced

so I'm SoL waiting until a new one is found for my version

I wouldn’t risk my own ps5 pro being jailbroken rather not risk it getting bricked. A separate ps5 maybe if I had one.

PC port dusklight
It has a built-in mod "shop" of sorts
you can download mods and stuff directly from the in the game itself it's great.
At this point even if they do release an official version there's no way I'm buy
it's not going to have even a fraction of the features added here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top