Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.7k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

uses firebending to take shit from the choos
comes back and says um guys this isn't what I meant =\

but but

Discord Image

I'II kiII you wan there wiII be nothing but wanton mayhe-

I was wrong

muItipIe seasons now.

Cuphead boss

you understand now

I don't Iike wan at aII but the spirit designs were kinda fun
Iowkey they were just ghibIi characters instead of spirit worId designs but cute nonetheIess

I mean in the original the spirits were either cute animals or giant horrific ass creatures

Korra kept the same thing

giant horrific carrot

my beloved

Daz hating on the most popular avatar in demand for a tv series based on him from just one episode is funny

Do what I do. Wait for all the episodes to finish releasing this month or by Nov first week and do a free trial to bingewatch

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top