Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

SHEEESH

i've been wanting to catch up on FE since I did enjoy the few I've beaten but these games get bigger and bigger each release now it seems 😭

I've only beaten 7(I think? The "original" on GBA), some of 6(or whatever the prequel was), and Awakening

I played a tiny bit of Fates

There are 4 routes and they last like 20-25 hours each so far at least on Act 1, don’t know what it’s like beyond it. Only on the 3rd route so it’s been a shock lol

Interesting they changed it

fellas, i have bad news

my new gamesir g8 plus makes playing dissidia a lot easier now

i used to have to set up my phone or tablet on a stand at my desk and play with my dualsense

i can just play in bed now

i feel so behind though and they really haven't updated this game much at all outside of new characters it seems

nvm this game is still the exact same as before i think I'm okay LMAO

Why not? Mmo are their bread and butter look at ff12 and 14

because I cannot stand MMOs but beyond that
16 as a whoIe is just
eh

to get an MMO after that wouId be absoIute misery

(aIso FF11 is the MMO not 12)

mmos don't fit their new strategy, I don't think a new FF one is planned before a very very long time

considering 14 is still making big bucks i don't think it's in their best interest anyway

they should make a FF gacha game like HSR and WuWa

mmos are pretty much dead unless it's WoW or FFXIV. XIV players won't start a new FF mmo

If you are gonna make one don't use the FF ip

FF Warriors, FF builders, FF TCG, FF Racing...

FF has one advantage that hoyo games don't have

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top