Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
5 hours ago5 hr i've been wanting to catch up on FE since I did enjoy the few I've beaten but these games get bigger and bigger each release now it seems 😭
5 hours ago5 hr I've only beaten 7(I think? The "original" on GBA), some of 6(or whatever the prequel was), and Awakening
4 hours ago4 hr There are 4 routes and they last like 20-25 hours each so far at least on Act 1, don’t know what it’s like beyond it. Only on the 3rd route so it’s been a shock lol
1 hour ago1 hr i used to have to set up my phone or tablet on a stand at my desk and play with my dualsense
1 hour ago1 hr i feel so behind though and they really haven't updated this game much at all outside of new characters it seems
52 minutes ago52 min because I cannot stand MMOs but beyond that16 as a whoIe is justeh to get an MMO after that wouId be absoIute misery
30 minutes ago30 min mmos don't fit their new strategy, I don't think a new FF one is planned before a very very long time
20 minutes ago20 min considering 14 is still making big bucks i don't think it's in their best interest anyway
20 minutes ago20 min mmos are pretty much dead unless it's WoW or FFXIV. XIV players won't start a new FF mmo
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003