Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

i know it's budget reasons

i do hope they can get a bigger one for the future episodes

1000%

i love the direction and the themes so far

Ahh I see what you mean, I think to me that goes more into the direction than the animation. For me the stilted animation that I mean is like when they start bending and you see everything is done in half the frames than than what it actually needs.

I am just thankful this isn't like Invincible where everything is just extremely cheap until they do the obligatory big fight

I would rather want consistency than that

And speaking of the music, its such an interesting choice to go with synth style

Not sure what to think of it yet but I don't hate it or anything

And at least Pavi's main theme is pretty great

i think they go hand in hand since more detailed visuals that i explained would require more budget and time to draw those out, so they opt for the simpler frames and like you said do them in less frames than what makes it more fluid

i REALLY like it, it really lends to that setting of [spoiler]it's the future, but it's now set back due to the events of Korra[/spoiler]

"due to"

excited to see where that leads too

I would be very surprised if it leads to anything other than [spoiler]Korra actually saved the world from whatever threat was there[/spoiler]

speaking of, am I missing/forgetting something? why are there [spoiler]seven and what do the other three represent?[/spoiler]

or is that something that'll be expanded on here

I saw a theory regarding that that seems pretty interesting to me

:eyes:

Its a concept from the og that Korra didn't do much with but with how Korra opened the spirit portal so both worlds were one again, it would be a fun one to explore

oh boy, yeah this is gonna be interestinggg

Discord Image

Discord Image

i wonder if [spoiler]the white lotus is going to end up the bad guys doing experiments with the 7 that led to the anomaly appearing[/spoiler]

Yeah I am curious if they will stay as [spoiler]the good guys or being actual fanatics[/spoiler]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top