Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
6 hours ago6 hr https://fixupx.com/sword_pdf/status/2108655657616585178https://fixupx.com/TCMF2/status/2108642943980417371
6 hours ago6 hr Ahh I see what you mean, I think to me that goes more into the direction than the animation. For me the stilted animation that I mean is like when they start bending and you see everything is done in half the frames than than what it actually needs.
6 hours ago6 hr I am just thankful this isn't like Invincible where everything is just extremely cheap until they do the obligatory big fight
5 hours ago5 hr i think they go hand in hand since more detailed visuals that i explained would require more budget and time to draw those out, so they opt for the simpler frames and like you said do them in less frames than what makes it more fluid
5 hours ago5 hr i REALLY like it, it really lends to that setting of [spoiler]it's the future, but it's now set back due to the events of Korra[/spoiler]
5 hours ago5 hr I would be very surprised if it leads to anything other than [spoiler]Korra actually saved the world from whatever threat was there[/spoiler]
5 hours ago5 hr speaking of, am I missing/forgetting something? why are there [spoiler]seven and what do the other three represent?[/spoiler]
5 hours ago5 hr Its a concept from the og that Korra didn't do much with but with how Korra opened the spirit portal so both worlds were one again, it would be a fun one to explore
5 hours ago5 hr i wonder if [spoiler]the white lotus is going to end up the bad guys doing experiments with the 7 that led to the anomaly appearing[/spoiler]
5 hours ago5 hr Yeah I am curious if they will stay as [spoiler]the good guys or being actual fanatics[/spoiler]
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003