Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 26, 20224 yr : DDI HAVE A LOT OF PICTURESHe’s so firetrucking cool. I completely forgot but he uses a Hound Type Blood Veil and I use one too and I justI’m 90% sure Louis uses and Ogre Type Blood Veil. Unless I’m bullshitting again, but I’m super certain that’s what they’re called. I’m info dumping, but I love Code Vein.
July 26, 20224 yr Idk what any of this means. All I know is I see a hot anime man with a sword and I like it.
July 26, 20224 yr Daggers, medicines, vaccines. She’s got it all.Io is also a non-combatant, but she’s very supportive and helps you get new powers and unlocks new memories. I love her.
July 26, 20224 yr Their designs are all super interesting. I’d never confuse one character for another.
July 26, 20224 yr This is Mia. She joins that party after you save her from going crazy. This is Eva Roux Who you don’t meet until later. She also joins the party. This is Jack. He also joins the party later. This is Oliver Collins. He’s the first friend you make, and the first to join your party. A line up of most of the girls.
July 26, 20224 yr The red head is Murasame. She controls the weapon supply.HE’S ACTUALLY THE TEAM’S DAD AND IS VERY VERY GENTLE“Your life is your greatest asset, keep it safe.”He says this every time you go out on a mission.
July 26, 20224 yr He loves vintage cameras, chocolate fries, and dolls from a kid’s show he watched when he was younger.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003