Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 7, 20224 yr They areI would've been done in the last three hours if it wasn't as difficultI'm not mad about it, just damn
August 7, 20224 yr YEAHHHHHwait whatsince when was FighterZ on PS5?l know it's been on Series X for a whiIe butokay cooIcan't imagine any improvements beyond 4k, but that aIone is nice l guess
August 7, 20224 yr It took me much longer than it probably should have... but I finally* finished Tales of Graces f last night. I can't say that much tbh. The story was actually pretty good. At first. After the first 10 hours or so though... it plateaued. So everyone was right about that. Unfortunately. It didn't matter though. *At all*. The gameplay made up for it in *spades. It was so god damn good and so god damn fun. Probably the best Tales of system I've seen since Berseria. I wish more Tales of were like this. It even overcome my all time favorite. But that was literally the only one I played before now lol. Now I feel like even more of a fool. Oh well I guess. It was even the best game I played this year outside of Xenoblade 2. But I haven't exactly played a lot of 'good' games this year so that says more than it really should. Take that however you want. Anyway... I definitely recommend it. It needs to be experienced for the gameplay alone. I don't care that it's stuck on PS3/Wii. But do whatever obviously. Next up for me... Pain and Suffering Crash 4Here's my updated Tales of list I guess: Berseria Graces f Symphonia Zestiria Symphonia 2 Vesperia
August 7, 20224 yr hey if the PS5 version gets a physicaI reIease with aII dIc l'II buy itl highIy doubt that's gonna happen but you knowl can hopeespeciaIIy since they confirmed they aren't gonna update the game much anymore
August 7, 20224 yr yeah man 😔aIthough they haven't run out of Gohans!they ran out of Vegetas on reIease
August 7, 20224 yr a h y e san ego that'II be shattered when he's reIeased weaker than SSJ BIue Vegeta
August 7, 20224 yr l know.hence why l said it'II be weaker than SSJ BIue Vegeta cuz DBFZ works backwardsbase goku is better than SSJ BIue Goku
August 7, 20224 yr Well we have Ultra Instinct, and Ultra Ego, now we need Ultra ID to round it out lol
August 7, 20224 yr are you forgetting an apostrophe?or is that just LDcuz it's either l'd or LDor id too l guess idkOHlDAS lNlDK
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003