Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 13, 20224 yr I am ducking stupid.El principe es e stupido.🦆I think I’ve found out what happens when I’m lighter than everything.MOM NOOOOOOOI have to kill a botch brb.https://tenor.com/view/activating-instand-kill-spiderman-instant-kill-spiderman-gif-24197468https://tenor.com/view/activating-instand-kill-spiderman-instant-kill-spiderman-gif-24197468I have to defend my mom.
August 13, 20224 yr I think what happens is you float out of earth’s atmosphere and suffocate in space
August 13, 20224 yr I just float when I dash. This shits crazy.I’m screaming.I have to kill a man.He hurt my video game mom.IM firetruckING CRYING I CANTDAD NO IT’S OKAYMIDO YOU BITCH
August 13, 20224 yr FIRST TRY ANDY BITCHFIRST TRYLETS firetruckING GOOOO🔫🔫I’m going to beat a man to death with my firetruck-ass big hammer.How dare this man make my video game mom and dad sad.https://tenor.com/view/crying-girl-crying-girl-hamster-crying-hamster-crying-hamster-gif-25336035I’m am not okay.AND THERES STARSMother firetrucker.
August 13, 20224 yr Am I in the End game?ALREADY??God I hope I don’t get one of those endings.MY MOM AND DAD ARE HEAR AHH
August 13, 20224 yr OH MY GOD ALREADYI think I’m in the End game.I WAS RIGHT YEAHHHThis is what being a conspiracy theorist does to a man.I got mom and dad back :DD
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003