Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 13, 20224 yr Dude, I firetrucking love swinging around New York and catching little referencesI meanSANCTUM SACTORUM
August 13, 20224 yr I just feel passion oozing from Spider-Man and it’s def made by fans of the comics
August 13, 20224 yr Well ANYTHING has to be better than the mountain of mobile games pumped out by the dozen that people are flocking to like sheep. I mean, how can anyone with a basic knowledge of games enjoy these things?! THEY SHOULD NOT BE POPULAR!
August 13, 20224 yr I mean it has a side quest with Screwball! Screwball!Who tf knows Screwball except for major comic fans!
August 13, 20224 yr Nobody enjoys them… they’re popular and played a lot cause they’re over flooding the mobile market
August 13, 20224 yr Kinda depends on the mobile game really. And a lot of them appeal to people with relatively little spare time since they can just pop on for five minutes to do a daily thing and then stop.I agree the general trend is most mobile games are bad though.
August 13, 20224 yr But no one on the internet is talking about how great mobile games areThat’s the point! They’re not really gamers!Mobile games are made to be played whilst waiting for the bus or something
August 13, 20224 yr You’re not supposed to sit down with a mobile game the way you’re meant to with a console game
August 13, 20224 yr It’s not the sameThey’re not looking for good games, they’re looking for distraction whilst waiting for the bus
August 13, 20224 yr Exactly. Shallow meaningless distraction. May as well watch TV at that point. God I swear, society is going downhill by the second.
August 13, 20224 yr Cause hot damn that’s another pack of wormsAnd you clearly never watched good TVUnless you think TV is all just Looney Tunes (which also serves its purpose to other people but on the end has no plot or something so) in which case damn you need to open your eyes and watch something like Dare Devil, or even something like Steven Universe
August 13, 20224 yr I FEEL like I’m 50. I feel like I’m the only sane person left in a world that is clearly falling apart. Yet does anyone do anything? No, because that would require effort. Better off letting the train run off the track so nobody has to get off their fat lazy ass.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003