Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20224 yr Not really? It’s still a JRPG at the end of the day; it’s just like the most popular aside from KH. JRPGS in general are still seen as niche and very much an acquired taste in gaming. Besides, I like games that think outside the box. Not necessarily just different.
August 22, 20224 yr P5 is also an extremely ambitious game for what it sets out to do and does it reasonably well. That’s another reason I like it.
August 22, 20224 yr The style of p5 is eyecatchingThe black, red, white, the everything.IMO the most stylish out of the other 2
August 22, 20224 yr It’s incredibly good UI designWhat I like the most about the UI is a pretty small thing but it adds up in the long run: all your commands in battle are mapped to a single button. Saves a lot of scrolling and I appreciate that.
August 22, 20224 yr Wonder what the next Personas color will be3 is Blu, 4 is yewwoe and 5 is Rojo y negro.
August 22, 20224 yr plays 'Slowly We Rot', by Obituary.Yeah it's a great game. Much like Persona 5 I wish it wasn't as good as it was lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003