Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20224 yr I'll become super best friends with Inari and then turn him against you and then in the middle of night when it's raining HE will fight you.
August 22, 20224 yr Damn. Well the one I have is the basic one but I got it used for like $5 so I don't mind getting the royal
August 22, 20224 yr MOTHER firetruck.... ok heres what I'll do.I'll find where you live, and, uhhhhh steal all your cosplay shit
August 22, 20224 yr There's no measure I won't go for petty revenge lolLet's remember that, before BBS came out, Xehanort's whole villain arc was him being mad his daddy told him no 😂So that's what inspiration I'm working with.
August 22, 20224 yr And yet, doing nothing has proven to do more damage to society than doing something. Irony. Or whatever.
August 22, 20224 yr ALL MY GEN Z PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY IS CALL OF DUTY, GTA, FORTNITE, OR WHATEVER SHOOTER GAME
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003