Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20224 yr frontiers's worId is um. desert. with uhhhhhh mispIaced technoIogy just sitting there it isn't rusted or anything, it's just there, perfectIy untouched
August 23, 20224 yr l'II have you know l am very oId and have pIayed pIenty games!! juuust not many open-worId gamesfor what it's worth, l think FF15 and 16's open-worIds are boring as heII too
August 23, 20224 yr See for me... I don't give a shit what people say about a game. I play it myself. Then decide for myself. Do I like everything that I've seen about Biomutant and Balan Wonderworld? No. Of course I don't. But those games are still in my backlog and it's not going to stop me from playing them and judging them for myself
August 23, 20224 yr that's a reasonabIe approach, nothing wrong with it. in fact, it might even be the best way, particuIarIy if you got the game for freel just don't can't justify spending money on bad games
August 23, 20224 yr I mean my opinions on games are mostly the exact opposite of most peoples. There are games that most people hate that I love and games that most people love that... well I won't say I hated them but either I was extremely disappointed in or felt were overrated
August 23, 20224 yr Here are some examples. Most people hate Tales of Zestiria. I loved it. Most people praise the hell out of Tales of Vesperia. I was extremely disappointed in it
August 23, 20224 yr idk about most peopIe hating 15, but the other two yeah Imaol personaIIy reaIIy Iike 13-2
August 23, 20224 yr banger OSTyeahhhhhaIso the fact that the best ending... is in a noveIl Iove video games
August 23, 20224 yr why go through aII that to try and defy fate if it happens anyways though yeahstiII do enjoy 15 as a game, despite it's many shortcomingsand hey it sure is souIfuI if nothing eIsethe bros yo.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003