Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20224 yr And it isn’t like botw where they try to portray it as magical. That I could understand. Like the Shiekah Slate looks all mystical but it’s really just a very advanced iPad.
August 23, 20224 yr Oh here's a good one. Most people love Gen 7 of Pokemon (Alola). I hated it. It was my least favorite Pokemon Gen
August 23, 20224 yr okay woahnot big in the pokemon community but l'm pretty sure that's a hot takeIikeIava IeveI
August 23, 20224 yr I liked the different climate takes on Pokémon! And I also get why people don’t like it.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003