Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20224 yr Nah it depends on what else I play in the year that I play itMy list for this year... isn't great tbh
August 23, 20224 yr l wonder what my GOTY 2022 is l haven't pIayed any 2022 reIease outside of Rift Apart...kinda sad tbh
August 23, 20224 yr And I can't experience Tales of the Abyss right now because my god damn 3DS broke and I have to wait for it to be repaired
August 23, 20224 yr ohhhhhhhhin that case, NEO TWEWY is my goty 2022it'sthe onIy actuaI game l've pIayed this year to compIetion
August 23, 20224 yr I still haven't played that even though it's a game I thought was nothing but a pipe dream for me
August 23, 20224 yr Now my next pipe dream game is like... FFX-3 or just something for .hack in general
August 23, 20224 yr LMAOl forget that they actuaIIy kept making thoseonIy ever pIayed the PSP game and a free triaI of the SAO 2they were um they sure did exist
August 23, 20224 yr I'll never understand the hatred for Swoard ArtNot cause I like itI've never really seen itBut the hatred for it is hilarious lolDid u play the old ones?
August 23, 20224 yr idk how the heII they made it run at 60fps on the freaking PS2that site stiII exists????????????????????????????????
August 23, 20224 yr Mostly because I wake up and now there's a bunch of Venom and Eddie shit.Yeah, and I'm on it.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003