Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr Which creates a deterrent that means none of them are going to announce but one of them has toEventually
July 16, 20206 yr It’s also very subjective when it comes to games because it all depends what you like as an individualDragoon is the best class btw
July 16, 20206 yr So blessedIf you ever need tips on DRG I’m happy to give adviceI’m progging e7s and those boss’s with no positionals just hit different
July 16, 20206 yr Until there's Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts I have no reason to get a ps5 personally
July 16, 20206 yr Not that there's other games that I would like to buy and play on their I'm definitely want to get those but there's no system sell there yet
July 16, 20206 yr I have no idea if mine is day one because I got it used from a friend but he's definitely had it a while I bought it from him one ff15 came out and he had it a while before thenIt works fine but it can sure sounds like a jet engineSometimes when playing a game and then after I shut the game off you can hear the fans just like stop it's loudI never play without headphones though
July 16, 20206 yr I want to open it and just try cleaning it out. I haven't cleaned it since I got it from my friend and who knows if he ever did soBut I'm terrified I'm going to break something
July 16, 20206 yr My ps3 is a gen 2 that plays ps2 games and that still works fine tooYeah take a vacuum to it
July 16, 20206 yr The PS4 is surprisingly easy to open upI’ve changed out my HDD very easily and was able to clear the dust pretty easily
July 16, 20206 yr The psn has been a cancer on my wallet. I upgraded to a 2T HDD and I constantly have to make room for new games still ?
July 16, 20206 yr I bought it diedafter a weekI bought an external one it died after a week it claimed it was unplugged one day out of the blue and it just would never work after that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003