Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr im fine not going for sav myself i never do that kinda stuff in games in general unless its kh, ex ill go for thats fun tho
July 16, 20206 yr I used to just be cool with ex but then I started craving more of a challenge so I got into savage raiding and I really enjoy it. Now I’m doing ultimate content and that’s a blast. If I do end up clearing it I’m torn if I want the DRG or DRK wpn
July 16, 20206 yr That's not to say I don't try to improve my performance and do better numbers my friend gets kind of mad because I treat dungeons like Savage
July 16, 20206 yr i never did get ruby gwiberI have like 60 something runs and that's about when I stopped playing
July 16, 20206 yr i never even got to hades ex man, somedaythats the one i just ended up skipping even tho i meant to do it
July 16, 20206 yr Hades is definitely savage level. More so for the length of the fightIt’s fun though when everyone does that right thing
July 16, 20206 yr only parses that work are savage raids, 24 mans and dungeons no one really looks at mostly cause you cant really parse those
July 16, 20206 yr trials toono one looks at thosei havent done shiva since febits just you need the right comp to get good numbers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003