Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Can't wait to see what Nvidia and AMD have for their future GPU

That girl looks familiar

I think that's Sonequa Martin Green doing mocap

State of Decay 3

cries in childhood

I love that it's going back to the ce style

Forza again huh

New Forza game?

No idea

and now I wait for fable

I am lost on how many Forza games there are

Inevitable disappointment laughsinnomura

I can't really watch the stream since my connection is being shit again

Neat art style

Everwild

How long is this event?

1 hour?

It's giving me avatar vibes :SurprisedPikachu:

Which Avatar?

the series or the movie?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top