Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 16, 20223 yr Ok but Yoko Taro is fun and mysterious, Hideki is just an ass, unless Yoko also did some dumbshit
October 17, 20223 yr I'll never forget this interview (paraphrase)"So Nier is the name of the protagonist, right?" "NO. The protagonist is what the player names him." "So what's Nier? Is it a weapon? An artifact? Uhhh some kind of world building thing?" "Nier Automata has almost 30 unique endings."
October 17, 20223 yr Yoko Taro is a fellow I don't want to peer inside the mind of.Like I di but I don't*doNomura I know what I'm getting myself into lol even Kojima
October 17, 20223 yr His mind is probably full of some kind of bizarre cutaway gags set to unfitting music.
October 17, 20223 yr Truly Neir is the Family Guy of video games."Remember that time we turned God into a laser pheasant?"Or whatever Neir's aboht lol
October 17, 20223 yr Former employee came forward with workplace harassment & discrimination allegations I think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003