Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 20, 20223 yr Next time, I might get Melody of Memory cause I still don't have it and I do wanna try it out
October 20, 20223 yr It's really funDidn't really like it at first due to me liking more strict controls for rhythm games, but I got use to it over time
October 20, 20223 yr I'm gonna have so muchAnd I'm pretty sure they're gonna have Crisis Core Reunion when it comes out
October 20, 20223 yr ...man l reeeaaaIIIyyyy don't Iike this particIe effects styIeeverything is aII over the pIace, it's so noisy
October 20, 20223 yr Homie this game looks rad af!Once Frontiers is out I'll prove you wrong about this game too 😤
October 20, 20223 yr oh l'm sure this game'II be just finegreat even! AMAZlNG perhapsjust not for me, this artstyIe has reaIIy worn out it's weIcome for me
October 20, 20223 yr not to mention again, l depsise the way it's particIe effects work FF7R has the same ones, and it's just a ton of shards and circIes fIying everywhere even things Iike punches Ieave some circIes behind
October 20, 20223 yr Uhhh u mean it looks cool???Idk what more you want from square lol they are flashy and over the top
October 20, 20223 yr it makes the image reaIIy cIuttered. anytime any attack at aII happens, it takes up the ENTlRE screen
October 20, 20223 yr one of CIoud's upward sIashes wiII generate enough particIes to be at every corner of the entire screenKH has severaI effects Iike that! but they're wayyyy more controIIed there are some that take up the entire screen, but those are never normaI attacks IoIoutside of finishers, most attacks are perfectIy standard particIe effectstiII at the end of the day, 16's artstyIe and worId just not for me made by the same devs as 14 and that game is reaIIy not for me so oh weII
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003