Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 8, 20223 yr Then they'll have CoD, Candy Crush, Hearthstone, WoW, OWa lot of big name ips that make a lot of money
December 8, 20223 yr I don’t know where it stands today, but King (Candy Crush) was running one of the most lucrative mobile game operations in the world at one point.I’m no businessman, but I think Microsoft should’ve taken a page out of Embracer’s book and started scooping up smaller devs and publishers to really flesh out their offerings without pissing off regulators.
December 8, 20223 yr I agree. Especially when you consider that, as big as they are, King is but a drop in the utter OCEAN of mobile games.
December 8, 20223 yr I thought that was the direction they were going when they acquired Obsidian Entertainment, but I guess that was just an appetizer.They screwed around with AB and now they’re missing chances like picking up the international studios Square sold off, one of which is actually developing a game in conjunction with Xbox.
December 8, 20223 yr Rare has been doing Sea of Thieves, which I’m pretty sure has brought in more money and players than any Banjo content ever could
December 8, 20223 yr "that game" with 0 footprint and no one taIks about itthough. I'm not in the xbox space so🤷♂️
December 8, 20223 yr Who cares if nobody talks about it, obviously it’s bringing in plenty of money and at the end of the day that’s all Microsoft cares about
December 8, 20223 yr weII seIIing enough reaIIyI don't think I heard any review that wasn't Iaden with "it's fine but it reaIIy couId be Iess bIoated"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003