Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 23, 20233 yr as Iong as they have adequate texturehmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmweII not too Iong nowjust 4 minutes
February 23, 20233 yr I saw some people on twitter huffing an absurd amount of copium saying that P6 would be shown off here
February 23, 20233 yr hot diggity the vr2's resoIution is crazyit'II deffs heIp reduce motion sickness
February 23, 20233 yr what is up with every singIe game traiIer on the pIanet using generic Io-fi singing in it's first traiIerGREEN HIL-ahemGreen HeII
February 23, 20233 yr eheven with the VR1 I IiteraIIy onIy ever pIayed Beat Saber the rest gave me super motion sickness
February 23, 20233 yr I do have to give these games creidt, they Iook Iike fuII on PS4 games hererather than borderIine switch gamesthe power jump is noticabIe
February 23, 20233 yr I migght get PSVR 2 when I have more time to play games after the Lightfall day one raid
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003