Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr The only thing that would get me excited for FF16 news is the dropping of a demo
February 25, 20233 yr We're all adults hereIn this societyHe's my like hella discord bestie like you; I would never imply or infer something so lewd and heinous with someone I assume is as nice as Mama DaZ.Plus, ya know- I'm not into ducks, so
February 25, 20233 yr see, this confuses me a little. like, the game looks fine, even if not the best. best guess is that people were upset it got so much of the overall time in the state of playwhy do you need daz around to do that
February 25, 20233 yr Hawk I swear I'll find youI got a lot of shifty Mexicans in my family to help me do it too 😤
February 25, 20233 yr I agree the game Iooks.... fine to me it just Iooks Iike a Iooter-shooter which I don't care much for butthe reaI issue is that this is another*** fuII price game ***with a freaking battIe passwhich singIe-handedIy kiIIed any care I had for the gameofc, that aIso impIies that it's a Iive service and nearIy every singIe Iive service out rn is dying
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003