Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr Im not personally lolI learned my lesson- Square, just do a trailer whenever the firetruck you feel like it. I'm older and wiser now, I'll wait 😂
February 25, 20233 yr hahahaSam you're so silly 🙂Also, bestie said yall basically soft about the spoiler thing lol
February 25, 20233 yr of all the things i have time to care about, the opinion of the friend of a person i know online isn't even in the top 100
February 25, 20233 yr Bro. Try and tell me with a straight face you won’t just buy KH4 anyway. Trailers hardly matter at this point.
February 25, 20233 yr I'm waiting for the next traiIer since traiIer 1 kinda didn't show off muchbut there ain't no way I'm watching beyond thatif NEO, 7R, and KH3 are anythign to go by....this awakened far too many dormant memories
February 25, 20233 yr At this point I trust KH to turn out something at least halfway decent. One more trailer is all I need too.
February 25, 20233 yr Well you don't have to be mean 😪 "all you need is love" John Lennon said that. And yeah he... uh.. . Well- he meant it is the point lol
February 25, 20233 yr you're right, let me make it better: i don't know them and don't know if i'll ever meet them, so i will hold off on judging what they have to say about me and others in the conversation until such a day comes
February 25, 20233 yr But that's one less than before 😌Sometimes you gotta appreciate the small victories, Sam-In-The-Clam.
February 25, 20233 yr LOLmanthis is unreIated to our converation rn butyoutube's ads suck so hardthey're on EVERY video now, even the 5 second ones on a channeI that doesn't even meet the requirements for monetizationbut worse than that is that mid-roIIs don't appear on the bar anymore
February 25, 20233 yr I've been using super adbIock for years sobut on TV and phone they justdon't existwhy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003