Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20233 yr Well, I got to the Arceus boss fight in Legends of Arceus. Any tips to beat 'em?
February 26, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DestinyBulletn/status/1629705038343077888?t=7qwTxRH-PERGbna2wAOzQg&s=19 Beautiful
February 26, 20233 yr That's firetrucking roughI still want an ALH/Cascade Point roll, but i'm glad I got this one
February 26, 20233 yr Its a 4/5 role because of Reload Masterwork, worthless piece of shit But not playing anymore of Warden so Im not picky. Just glad I got the 3 roles with hard launch
February 26, 20233 yr Yeah thank god, the day download is gonna be neededBut that means that this is gonna be chunky af
February 26, 20233 yr As soon as tuesday hits gonna get that Golgy maze cp so can do some afk farming when at work during launch day
February 26, 20233 yr Ya for 7 hours, enough to do the first quest of Defiance to get the artifact put it in bounties, get cp and let it sit
February 26, 20233 yr You'll probably have to do the intro mission to start the Defiance quest, that's how it was for WQ and risen I believe
February 26, 20233 yr Ah should be fine either way since I have 3 hours before it to get everything I need
February 26, 20233 yr Yeah dude, great action, good story, fun characters, and it's visuals still impress me. The Dream Eater T-Rex gives me (a small amount lol) of hope it might make it in some day
February 26, 20233 yr If you have to worry about hitting your shots on a gl because of the perk then its not good If you have to worry about hitting your shots on a gl because of the perk then its not goodfield prep and full court is pure copium
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003