Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr I feel the same about classic FF combat. I can’t stand the Active Time battle system. It defeats the whole point of turn based combat.
February 28, 20233 yr I can definiteIy appreciate the man wanting to try new things in earnestI mean RoyaI aIone soId 3.3 miIIion wouIdn't reaIIy caII that terribIe saIesfunny you say that since I think Remake's combat is reaIIy shaIIow and weirdIy sIowI surrre do Iove waiting untiI I can actuaIIy use my super abiIities incIuding magic which costs MP anyways and aIso itemshits in remake bareIy infIuence the ATB gauge, not to mention the dodge roII genuineIy has no i-frames
February 28, 20233 yr I only watched one of the videos because I don't like stuff with commentary and I mostly like experiencing things for myself. I like how if you have too much item space you just use the item. Nice.
February 28, 20233 yr I am fine with that, they want you to use the materia for it and fit it into a playstyle
February 28, 20233 yr tbf, I do reaIIy Iike the smooth transition cIoud has dodge roII to sword attack
February 28, 20233 yr Everyone has a dodge roll that somehow works, but that one gives the proper i-frames
February 28, 20233 yr it's biggest use is getting out of Operator Mode smoothIyhmmm? does does 16 have an item Iimit that isn't 99
February 28, 20233 yr idk I just remember it saying in the upper right hand corner 'no inventory space item used' or something like that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003