Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20233 yr ps and xbox fans having console wars over exclusivity, when the true enemy and evil mastermind and puppeteer is Nintendothey should team uplike in a shonen anime
March 28, 20233 yr Cause ima be real with you after I was don't playing xenoblade 3 from 100 hours I went on my ps5 and my eyes saw God again
March 28, 20233 yr same lmao"actually this ps5 game doesn't look that bad"me everytime I switch from my nintendo console to ps5
March 28, 20233 yr I wonder if Genshin Impact will steal the fuse mechanic in a new update just to market their game again by using angry Nintendo fansthat was so smart and 5Head
March 28, 20233 yr I see...Apparently fire lady there has no rigging skeleton- she's animated like, completely freeformI'm like wow that actually feels like Pixar for the first time in years lol
March 28, 20233 yr The idea was "Yeah we really wanted to give the vibe this character was made from gas and heat"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003