Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 30, 20233 yr wow who would ever guess that subcontracting too a Chinese developer with minimal expertise and m minimal understanding of the Persona brand would result in an inferior product???
March 30, 20233 yr cIearIy not atIuswanna hear the funniest thing you know Mont? generic isekai Iookin' siIverhair woman in there?weII we now know where her code name comes from you know the code name that isn't supposed to hint at her identity
March 30, 20233 yr god... the fact the Mario Movie is a thing makes me wonder... how firetrucking cool would a Starfox movie be?!?! or a Metroid movie!!!
March 30, 20233 yr oh you're gonna Iove that persona's backstoryah yes his persona, based on a cattIe deaIer, is a gundam
March 30, 20233 yr finished the Helheim|| part with Kratos in GoW Ragnarok.|| The dialogue between them was really good and absolutely beautiful but the resolution of their conflict could have happened 5-10 hours into the game. (though I think it makes sense in terms of what I think they are going for with this) Also really weird that it needed a plot convenience dream for Kratos to realize that maybe talking normally to his son instead of yelling might be the better approach 💀 oh and absolutely sure now that something is wrong with Tyr
March 30, 20233 yr tldr I finished a part that was really great and well writtenin terms of dialogueI like it a lot so far
March 30, 20233 yr I like the "villains" the most so far thor as a party member was super sick I also might be crazy but I see a lot of mid 2000s ARPG energy in this gamegame has some real KH2 elements in it and I love it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003