Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20233 yr LOL no it's from Barbie: Life in the Dream HouseWhich btw is actually hilariousI recommend 10000/10
April 6, 20233 yr GO ON NETFLIX RIGHT NOW AND WATCH ITOR ☠️ IT IDCWATCH AND BE AMAZEDhttps://tenor.com/view/barbie-pink-gif-25419201https://tenor.com/view/barbie-pink-gif-25419201Child me would be so proud of the me now
April 6, 20233 yr I gotchu- you should rock sweat pants, flip flops, and a Maroon 5 hoodie.I think it fits.
April 6, 20233 yr LMFAOIt must be all pink and cuteI need to be bedazzledhttps://tenor.com/view/barbie-doll-barbie-fada-aesthetic-gif-25786744
April 6, 20233 yr Ok ok fine, for you...,... I'm thinking,Purple Ugs, pre-ripped jeans and a pink tank top with a NEON GREEN shall.Yes, I know, I'm quite fashionable
April 6, 20233 yr People arriving in dresses for the Barbie movie is the same as people dressing in suits the The Rise of Gru
April 6, 20233 yr we had peopIe dressing up Iike "what's up handsome" movie, it's now time for the "what's up beautifuI" movie
April 6, 20233 yr Yeah, but as soon as someone dresses up for a superhero movie, they're "geeks" or "nerds" or "losers"
April 6, 20233 yr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthey definiteIy are geeks and nerds, but not reaIIy Iosers
April 6, 20233 yr Let me flip it on you: how often do the suit people and dress people wear those things outside of the movies? Probably about the same amount as the superhero costumes in most casesEverything is a costume
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003