Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 13, 20233 yr I need to get my laptop for this because I simply cannot express my emotions enough with my phoneLMFAOOO 💀
April 13, 20233 yr Just the one opening, but it had multiple ending themes. This guy did the sole openingDaz has been a bad influence on me, because I kept critiquing the facial expressions of some of the characters(though not quite at the level of critiquing lighting, motion blur, etc. just yet, lol)
April 13, 20233 yr you know, it might be a next-gen PS5 game but that won't stop it from having these PS2 npc interactions if you're gonna zoom the camera up cIose on them, make the animations worthy of that
April 13, 20233 yr they do such a great job in terms of power scaling in these questsin this quest I was able to play Godbertand he's a meme characterthis scene killed me during this questif Joshua has a solo part the other characters will have one toocan't believe these firetruckers really did it
April 13, 20233 yr Okay so I know I said I was gonna start typing on my laptop buuuuuuuuuut I watched all of the trailers just now
April 13, 20233 yr And got hyped againAnd rewatched the final trailer💀LMFAOBUT IM ON MY LAPTOPSO LET'S BEGINcracks knuckles
April 13, 20233 yr I was like ".....I guess I'll watch again"ends up watching all of the trailersLMFAO!!!Okay so proceeds typing
April 13, 20233 yr I literally, genuinely enjoyed everything about this trailer! The soundtrack is seriously 🔥, especially the beginning AND the end where they play the first few notes of Zelda's Lullaby (which literally gave me goosebumps, the nostalgia of it all!!!). Going into the game itself, I love love LOVE LOVE* *LOVE* that Hylians are fighting alongside Link and that Sidon and Rijuu join him in battle. Link is no longer alone and that makes me super happy and kind of teary-eyed because he was *always* alone in previous games which of course was scary for him, especially when he was just a child in OoT and MM. He can now rely on others more *bawls eyes out and wipes nose with tissues@Liftea @Daz_4thAlso CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE ZONAI??????LIKE????? HELLO??????ALSO ZELDA'S TRANSFORMATION??????
April 13, 20233 yr The most crazy part for me so far is that Ganondorf is basically flagged as one of the new sageshe has one of the tears
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003