Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727986952909095003/1096236106934124654/Odin_and_rahmu_combos.mp4
April 14, 20233 yr don’t you dare use peach as an exampIe for anything other than the shaIIow end of a pooI“it’s aIright to be mediocre and depthIess cuz it’s mario”istg I’m gonna say it again
April 14, 20233 yr I believe film critics regarding Mario most of the time more because they aren't part of the Nintendo bubble
April 14, 20233 yr you went from “heIp me mario” to “I can do IiteraIIy everything” she’s so horribIy written I don’t even know why the other characters are hereshe can do IiteraIIy anything that mario can, but better
April 14, 20233 yr ????HE DIDN'T EVEN-I mean tbh I'm not mad at thathow wouId you say this charmIess empty void of a character is your favourite when he's from such a mediocre movie
April 14, 20233 yr "Iet's apoIogize to chris pratt" yeah Iet's not just excuse his energiIess performance just cuz the movie has the gamecube tone in ithe doesn't even say wahoo weII
April 14, 20233 yr LOL! TRULY!!!!!!!! Excellent question Honestly I do agree with thisAlthough the game didn't come out yet, you can still feel it from the trailers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003