Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 17, 20233 yr wouIdn't be very cost-effective to essentiaIIy give you the game for free, since you couId seII the physicaI version right away
April 17, 20233 yr walks in chat, staring at Link tiktok videos on my phone Why is Link super extra hot in the Smash trailers/cutscenes I will never ever understand how one can look as glorious as him, I mean he looks SCRUMPDILLYICIOUS all the freaking time but for some reason he hits a different scrumpdillyicious in Smash
April 17, 20233 yr I was too young to know why the firetruck I would be staring constantly at his artwork in the OoT Strategy Guidehttps://tenor.com/view/anime-blush-gif-26016360https://tenor.com/view/anime-blush-gif-26016360
April 17, 20233 yr I remember I used to do that too, I think it was with kairi on the KH2 box though tbh that couId've just been admiring nomura's absurdIy good art
April 17, 20233 yr tbf, if you don't know who this is uh maybe the taiI'II cIue you ineven though his dissidia design kinda sucks
April 17, 20233 yr how do you not know Zidane from FF9 mixed with Goku from Dragon BaII Z 😭 ie gidanehow couId you do this to me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003