Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 25, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/the-amazing-world-of-gumball-banana-joe-traumatize-traumatized-shocked-gif-22330928
April 25, 20233 yr I can hear cries from the other side of the atlanticAnd im in the mediterranean coast
April 25, 20233 yr manyou're reaIIy hearing aII that even in a fictionaI Iocationit must be unbeIievabIy Ioud
April 25, 20233 yr I have a friend who's a xenoblade enthusiast and he's turning ssj3 as we speakWish i was Rodney Copperbottom
April 25, 20233 yr ngl I am worried regarding the dlcRex being in this dlc means that it will either be a firetrucking disaster for me or a good experience depending on how much they listened to the feedback regarding the xc2 castbut they listened a lot to the criticism so I expect to like him
April 25, 20233 yr I dont have a phd in xenoblade lore but i have played pyra/mythra in ssbu and yeah i use mythra's final smash because rex's voice is just
April 25, 20233 yr I Iove youuuuuuu and aLLL you guyyyys SSSSSSSSSoooo Iet's do this togetherbro took that too IiteraIIy
April 25, 20233 yr My main issue with Rex is that he follows certain tropes a little bit too much. Not even the voice acting. He's the same trope as Sora but somehow in worse imo 💀
April 25, 20233 yr sora but his romantic interests are too assertive and he's stiII reaIIy stupidaIso his designs makes no sense hey at Ieast they improved on that part I geuss
April 25, 20233 yr I still get why people love Rex but in my case I have seen this trope too often which makes it boring for meLanz was the biggest surprise for me in XC3. I absolutely hate the Ryuji/Wakka/Yosuke trope but gladly Monolith moved away from this trope only a few hours into the game due to his character interactions with Senaspeaking of Sena they did my girl so dirtyq.qshe barely has real character development or even a storyeven in her own sidequest she's just a side character💀
April 25, 20233 yr https://store.steampowered.com/app/1999360/Placid_Plastic_Duck_Simulator/ Best 2 euros I've ever spent
April 25, 20233 yr this is one of the few times I've seen voice actors who's voice matches their face perfectIy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003